December 1, 2020 at 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
|Provider||San Gabriel Valley Dental Society|
312 E Las Tunas Dr
San Gabriel, CA 91776
Wouldn’t it be nice if all your patients walked into your practice knowing exactly what they wanted, were ready to get started, and could afford it all? Providing quality care is a process. Knowing how to take patients from where they are to where they need to be is both an art and a science.
Discover the biggest mistakes dental team are making today in treatment plan acceptance and what you can do to dramatically boost your results including:
- Critical adjustments you must make TODAY to the changing market.
- The biggest myth of case presentation and how to reverse it.
- Why money is rarely the biggest obstacle to acceptance and how you can find out the truth.
- How to double your new patient flow for FREE.
- 3 Essential skills to help your patients say “Yes.”
- How to design the foundation for a case acceptance culture of success.
- The truth about how patients really make decisions and how to remove obstacles that stand in the way.
- 3 ways to help more patients accept needed treatment.
- The formula for presenting needed treatment that patient will accept NOW.
About the Speaker:
Steve Anderson has worked with professionals around the world to transform their practices, businesses and their teams to the highest level of performance with innovative service systems that make it easier for patients to say “yes” to treatment. His systems transform practices and the people in them.
He is one of the most prolific entrepreneurs, authors, philanthropists, and presenters in dentistry and has been named “Businessman of the Year” by Excellence in Dentistry.
Get ready for an information-packed, entertaining learning experience that will transform your personal and professional results and the way your team works together.